Friday, May 15, 2009

My Maciano Heels

Bought a pair of killer heels recently, maybe the look of it does not really justify the price, but I heart it totally...
My Maciano heels. Total damage: $378
Wanted to buy a pair from Nine West and Aldo BUT all the designs that I fancy did not have my size. It's so irritating.... How I wish my feet is a size bigger or something... But nevertheless, I still got myself a pair of pretty heels to ease my craving for the day... :)

Have I told you guys that recently I had been really crazy about Korean soap operas? Yes, I had finally completed the whole series on Boys Before Flowers. It is the remake of The Meteor Garden. Oh my, the guys were really breath-takers... They were like so handsome.... Goodness, how can guys be so good looking....
On the side note, I've finally got the results for my examinations... Quite happy with my results... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*