Saturday, August 15, 2009

Driving license celebration

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Went to celebrate the passing of my driving license at Dbl O on Friday. We had a hell of a time until the very end whereby there was a commotion which I can't remember exactly what happened. All I could remember was that my friends were quarreling with some stupid guy and I was stuck clueless in the middle of the heated argument... That idiot kept pointing his disgusting finger at me and kept scolding and yelling at me. I didn't even know what I did wrong... Freaked me out totally, but other than that, it was FUN!!!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*