Friday, August 21, 2009

Emotional time

I've finally opened myself to him. This might sound silly, but I did not realized that I had been bottling up so many things inside me until I start to pen everything down. Finally, a sense of relieved... I had been feeling emotional lately and I apologized to the the people around me. Sorry for not being that cheerful little girl I used to be... Hate myself now...

Would be going to Malaysia for a couple of days and hopefully use this time to think things through. I seriously think I need a break from all these stressful events. I need a big sisterly hug... I need a shoulder to lean on... (Alright, being emotional again..) Should not continue anymore... Feels like my tears are going to roll down anytime soon... :) Take care people... See ya soon

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*