Tuesday, August 11, 2009

National Day Fireworks

Went for some rounding on Benjamin's bridge just to view the National Day's fireworks yesterday. A pity that I did not get to see the whole firework, only got to catch a glimpse of it. Couldn't believe that we went round and round the bridge for at least 5 times. Had a bad headache after that, but I guess it was all worth it... The view was beautiful...

After that we headed over to celebrate David's birthday...
Happy birthday David!!!

On a side note, I've already got my P.C. Yes, I'm able to play on the greens already... So excited to have my first game on the greens soon.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*