Saturday, August 08, 2009

Post examination celebration

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Went to St. James on Friday for my post examination celebration. Enjoyed myself and made some new friends... Really likes guys who wear a blazer, so stylish... Bel likes it.... :) Haha... Should not elaborate further if not the boyfriend would be jealous... :p

Met some really weird people as well... Saw this woman whom I assumed was dumped by her boyfriend. She was really upset and was screaming, sobbing and hurting herself on the bar. She looked so pathetic... Hope she was not trying to get the attention from those "perverted" men around her... *Shake head* If that guy is such a jerk, perhaps she should just sign his credit card till the limit is up or make his life a living hell. Why must she take it out on herself and make herself suffer like that? Not worth it... But well, just an outsider point of view. Maybe if the same situation happen to me I might not even say what I'm saying now...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*