Sunday, September 20, 2009

Genting Trip

Photobucket
Went for a short vacation to Genting. Had a great time there. Love the food and the weather... We took the bus from transtar and the seats came with massage function and television too. So cool...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Haven
Photobucket
My favorite Hotplate toufu
Photobucket
Yummy Ginseng chicken soup
Photobucket
Shanghai Resturant
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shrimp fried rice
Photobucket
Crab roe noodles
Photobucket
Mango ice. It feels super shiok to have ice when you are cold...
Photobucket
Mushroom Farm
Photobucket
Butter fish
Photobucket
Brands essence frog
Photobucket
Went to the theme park too, it was my first time there and it was FUN!!! Love the roller coasters and all the different kinds of rides... It was my first time to ride the go-kart and bumper car... Are you surprised? Yes, my very first time and I had fall in love with them already... :) A pity that the go-kart in the Genting theme park was so slow, I think it was going at 10km/h... But it was still fun, love overtaking all the slow-poke... :)

I enjoyed the bumper car too... And that explained for all the pictures... I was bullied by all the kids...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*