Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Leave that dreamland of mine

Photobucket
Now I am learning to be more independent and I am actually quite happy with my progression. I'm actually learning to do things myself and stop relying on people to do it for me.
Now I can go and visit a doctor on my own when I'm not feeling very well, buy lunch for myself when I'm hungry, go shopping on my own and even run errands alone.
Although I am very sure there are many people out there who feels that those are just trivial matters and are not worth mentioning BUT I think otherwise. It was because I used to be an extremely pampered person who did not have to lift a finger to do anything. When I am hungry, somebody would buy meals for me, when I am not feeling well, somebody would fetch me to see a doctor, when I want to go shopping, somebody would be there, even when I needed to visit the salon, somebody would go with me, the list could go on and on to the extend when I want a glass of water, somebody would pour it and serve it to me.
Isn't it weird when a 24 years old girl does not need to do all that was mentioned which seems to be a very normal thing to do? Thought so too... So I have decided to grow up and leave the "dreamland" that I had been living for so long and start afresh.
I want to be independent and stop depending on others. I want to grow up and toughen myself up. I know I can do it, I just need some motivation and time. And when I finally can leave that "dreamland"successfully, I am sure I will be a better and different person. Looking forward to the new ME...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*