Monday, September 14, 2009

JB trip

Went to JB on Sunday. Ate the famous claypot rice for lunch and Manhattan Fish Market for dinner. The food in JB is nice except for their Manhattan Fish Market. It suck big time. The food was served cold, and when we requested to change it, it came back cold too... No difference, just hope that the staff did not spit or do anything funny to our food... So disappointing. Should have eaten at Nandos instead...
I went to dye my hair at the Holiday Plaza. It was dirt cheap... RM$130... CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!! (Although I was forbidden to say that word, but I just couldn't resist myself...) They did quite a good job too, no ugly patches or so... Just that it was a tad too dark, should have just chosen a lighter shade but I'm sure I can live with that... Worst case scenario, go back there to redye it another time... :)
Wanted to try to find the steering wheel that Brother was looking for but was in vain... Wanted to buy that for him for his birthday... We went to more than 5 car accessories shops but all of the shops do not have what I was looking for. The closest was the whole steering wheel in yellow... Who in the hell would want a yellow steering wheel? So UGLY!!! On the other hand, one man's meat is another man's poison. :)
And guess who I saw when I was there? JANICE!!! The pretty girl who sits next to me in class... It's such a small small world... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*