Saturday, September 26, 2009

Woods @ Dempsey

They even provide a touch light to aid you in viewing their menu. But I ended up cam-whoring with it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Met the triple 'D's at Woods. It's my first time there, always wanted to try out that place but always did not have the time. Woods ambiance is quite nice but the most important thing is that I love their lychee wine... They have it in The Wine Company too. Those who have not tried their lychee wine, should really try it someday. It's my favorite white wine so far... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*