Friday, January 22, 2010

Mad Jack Cafe/Butter Factory

Photobucket
Checked out Mad Jack Cafe and I was very disappointed with their food. They serve Aussie food, but goodness, the food suck big time. The meal started off with a soup of the day which was mushroom soup. I'm a person who loves mushroom soup and I can be extremely lenient towards that. I don't even mind if it taste like The Campbell's mushroom soup. But hell no, it was so bland that after adding table salt to the soup, it ended up tasting like salt+soup. Yucks.
My main course was beef lasagna and it was so dry and tasteless. I had "spread" tomato sauce on it to enhance the taste a little. He had the chicken leg which was named "Swan River Chick." The name sounded really nice, the look of it looked really appetizing but the taste of it was mediocre.
However, the worst thing I had ever eaten was the desert. They looked really pretty BUT it was a disaster. Never had such horrible dessert before. I had the Chocolate Banana Cake and he had the Mad & Rich Cake. They looked like the cakes from Secret Recipe BUT do not be deceived by their looks. It was bad, real bad... :( The cakes did not taste fresh and it was so dry. 1 word to describe, YUCKS.
Guess the only thing which was the plus point of the place was the price. It was cheap, that's all...
I give it a 1/5 hearts.
Photobucket

Mad Jack Cafe
6 Duke Road
11.30am – 11pm
Tel: 6462 4300 / 6257 5951

After dinner, we headed down to Butter Factory to meet our friends. While we were there, I saw many of my friends from secondary school as well as university and I also got to know a couple of new friends too... Really enjoyed myself that night. :D

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*