Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sun & Moon/Pump Room

Went for a job interview in the afternoon before meeting Laopo in the evening. I'm meeting her 2 days in a row and I'm loving it. We went to Town to do a little shopping before heading over to Clark Quay for dinner. Along the way, we met Latha, our polytechnic classmate, and invited her and her friends to have dinner with us at Sun & Moon. It was really nice to see Latha after such a long time. I guessed I had not seen her since I graduated from NYP, which was like 2 years ago. Gosh, I'm glad she still recognized me. I felt really happy to catch up with her and of course made some new friends too.
We were like so noisy in Sun & Moon that everyone was staring at us. But it seems that we're in our little world that we do not care about anything else. It was really fun... Haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After dinner, we went our separate ways, they went to The Arena while Laopo and I just chilled at Pump Room with a bottle of wine. What a relaxing evening. Who says all ladies MUST club on Wednesdays? Chilling out is a form of enjoyment too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*