Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smoochies Bistro & Bar

Photobucket
Went for lunch with Sis at some Hong Kong Cafe at IMM and shopping after that. Was not feeling very well since then, feeling all nausea and stuff. No, I am not pregnant. Haha.... Rushed home to get ready for dinner. Checked out Smoochies Bistro & Bar.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Really liked the design of the place, very modernized and comfortable. However, I was pretty surprised because it was rather quiet on a Friday evening. There are outdoor as well as indoor seating. We chose the indoor seating as we thought we could enjoy the live band. It was a 2 piece band and I thought the guy's voice was so much better then the girl's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The food was not bad but the serving size was a tad small.

Chicken Thigh
Photobucket
Parma Ham Pizza
Photobucket
Digging in
Photobucket
Yummy
Photobucket
Waiting for my dessert
Photobucket
Molten Lava cake
Photobucket
Photobucket
Satisfied
Photobucket
Photobucket

I give it a 3/5 stars.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Smoochies Bistro & Bar
991B Alexandra Road #01-10
Tel: 62767337

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*