Saturday, January 16, 2010

RedDot Brewhouse

Photobucket

Went to M.O.F. at Bugis for dinner. Well, it was a big disappointment for me. The service sucked big time as compared to the outlet at Marina Square. Will not want to patronize that outlet again. :(

Photobucket
His
Photobucket

Mine. I was so hungry that I finished up almost EVERYTHING!!!
Photobucket
After that, checked out RedDot Brewhouse at Dempsey. Although I'm not a beer person, I tried their Green Monster beer because it's their specialty and thought it was quite nice. Surprise, isn't it? The beer taste light and very refreshing. :) Would love to try their food the next time I patronize that place.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Green Monster
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*