Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sentosa/Olive on my birthday

Photobucket
Yes, Bun took leave on my birthday. Finally he's all mine on this special day...

Our first stop was The Underwater World, we were just in time for the show. I was so happy that they finally brought the Dolphins to the Underwater World. No more needing to travel all the way to the Dolphin Lagoon which was located at some beach previously, now it's a walking distance from Underwater World and the best part it's sheltered. I enjoyed the sea lions and the dolphins performance. Felt like a kid, all excited when the stars came out and went "woo" and "ah" when they did a stunt. :) Never understand why I love The Underwater World so much, will never get sick of that place. Maybe it's because I'm a Pisces and Pisces is a water sign? Beware of the overwhelming loads of pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The cute sea lions show.
Photobucket

The elegant pink dolphins show.
Photobucket

After the show, we carried on touring The Underwater World. Love seeing all the different types of sea creatures.

Touch pool
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sea Angels
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really like this picture. So funny...
Photobucket
Photobucket

After that, we went on to ride the Luge. It was quite fun but a little too slow for my liking. Maybe it is because I'm too light?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next stop was the Resort World.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dinner at Olive Ristorante. It was a disappointment. Their standard dropped tremendously. This is my last time patronizing them.

Portobello Mushroom
Photobucket

Parma Ham Pizza
Photobucket

Spaghetti Vongole with less the 15 vongole.
Photobucket

Lastly, was a little surprise from my family. Mum bought this strawberry cheesecake from Bakerzin, she even requested them to decorate it with strawberries. Oh, so sweet...
Photobucket

Junior went for a haircut today too... Which made him a happy puppy too... :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Making a wish
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes. I feel very bliss to have all my love ones around me on this special occasion. Although it's simple but I'm already very contented. :D

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*