Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Shopping alone

Been out the whole day, beginning to appreciate spending time alone. I had lunch at Coffee Club, the branch at Ngee Ann City. Love the view from the top. I was able to observe people from a bird's eye view, fantastic. After a nice lunch, I began my shopping spree. :) Bought a couple of makeup necessity and of course not forgetting CLOTHES!!! :D Was totally worn out by the time I was done... The shopping bags were so heavy... :( The bad thing about shopping alone is that there's nobody to give you opinions and nobody to help you take shopping bags. Sob... Nevertheless, it was really enjoyable.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*