Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tampopo

Met Laopo after her work for dinner and drinks. It's been such a long time since we last met up for dinner. She treated me to a yummy dinner at Tampopo. It's my first time there and I must say the serving is HUGE. Didn't really touch much of the rice.

Laopo's Ramen
Photobucket

My pork cutlet rice set
Photobucket

Baked scallop with cheese
Photobucket

Overall, I rate it a 4/5 hearts.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After that, we headed over to Indo Chine to chat over a bottle of wine. :) Tons of gossips to share with each other.

Tampopo
391 Orchard Road #B2-33
Takashimaya Shopping Centre

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*