Friday, June 15, 2007

my week...

Tuesday:
Finally Kinwai ( my macau friend ) called me out after cancelled on me up twice...We went out together along with my other good friend Shandy.Oh my god...Can't really remember when did we last went out together.Everyone is so busy with their work,studies and etc...The feeling of hanging out with some "old" friends are kind of fresh...I've never had that feeling before.I feel that it's good to catch up with your old friends once in awhile.
We went to Far East Plaza and had Gelare for dinner...haha...The ice-cream waffle was my breakfast,lunch and dinner...Kinwai gave us a treat.Thanks my dear...Wish we could spend more time together...Well,hopefully the next time when you're back for good alright?

Wednesday - Friday:
Started work at SP services on Wednesday as a customer service officer.It has been training,training and more training...Oh my god...Feels like I'm back to school once again...The staffs were very friendly and it's a very nice working environment to work in (exclude the time when you're dealing with customers)
There's a another guy(I call him KIMCHI),a newbie like me.During the 1st day at work,he wore T-shirt,jeans and sport shoes...Oh my god...Can't believe he actually wore that to work...He was reprimanded by the supervisor...And guess what he did today?When he saw me in the morning,he jeered at me and said that I look like a "CLOWN"?????I was wearing the typical office attire-a black skirt and a white shirt...How weird...When my colleages hear that,they were like "HUH????" I know I shouldn't be bothered with such a fat,ugly,sloppy and irritating guy who totally has NO idea what's the meaning of office attire and fashion sense...But I just felt so insulted...Hmm...What can I say...Such a jerk.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*