Tuesday, June 26, 2007

office life

Kind of sick of working but I've no other choice.Slacking at home everyday is going to turn me into a BIMBO which I totally hate.

Well...What my brother said was quite true...
Quote him: Nursing is mostly about physical stress and maybe alittle bit on mental stress BUT what you're doing now and what you'll be doing in the future is all mental stress.

Well...Guess I will just have to deal with it...

Everybody in the office is nice but the topic they talk about aren't interesting at all...They will be gossiping everyday about anyone.From the way they dress to the way they work...If you wear something nice that day,the next day everyone will be talking about it...I wasn't being anti-social but its just that I feel gossiping everyday turn people into BITCHES...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*