Sunday, June 03, 2007

MOTOROKR Z6

Baby bought me a new handphone yesterday.So glad.Initially I wanted to get the Nokia N76 instead but it was too big for my hand.The exact word is HUGE.Haha...But this motorola handphone is very sleek although the color I wanted was silver but its not launch yet.What a pity...I would have gotten the silver one instead.Baby said he would get me the silver one the next time...Yippy...
Guess my girlfriends are going to scream at me again for wasting money...The last time I bought the V3, it didnt last for 2 months...Haha..But girls this time is going to be different*wink*


Went to watch Strek 3 yesterday...It was awsome...So funny...Love the ending-Happily everafter...So sweet...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*