Friday, June 08, 2007

SHOPPING!!!

Its great Singapore Sales.Everybody is out shopping,me too...Haha...Went shopping with Val today.She bought a Coach sling bag.Quite nice...I saw a Coach patchwork bag...Ooohhh...Its so pretty,targeting it already...Want to bring it home soon...

We went Far East...I bought 2 dresses...1 black and 1 white...Finally I've found a shop in Far East which dresses fit me almost perfectly,especially the length.Most of the dresses in other shops doesn't fit me nicely.Either they are too long or the size is too big for me...

After shopping,Val went to meet her friend while I went to meet Baby.

Poor Baby is not feeling well today,so we decided to head home early so he can have a good night rest.Get well soon Baby...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*