Thursday, June 21, 2007

sick of working...

Was so sick and tired of my job..Guess i'm going to quit pretty soon.Never been so stressed up at work before.Am I so pampered that I can't take to working stress outside?Or is there other problems...
Met up with Eileen for some shopping after work.Need some retail therapy...Bought a spagetti top from Chaos...Nice...After that Val joined us for dinner and clubbing...It's ladies night.We went to my all time favourite "New Asia Bar" Eileen and I shared a jug of volka cranberry.The bartender gave us extra shotssss of volka...Haha...Chatted the whole night through...Reached home at 2am...
This morning got to wake up at 6.30am...Decided to take medical leave..Its such a dread to go to work with a splitting headache...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*