Wednesday, January 02, 2008

3 yrs anniversary

Baby and I postponed our 3 years anniversary celebration to the 29 December 2007, Saturday. We went to Aramsa Spa for a little pamper. The service there is 2 thumbs up and the ambience is breathtaking. I love to have my spa treatment facing the nature than to be coop in a small and dimly lit room. I could still remember the memorable time that I had when I went to Spa Botanica at Sentosa. The experience felt almost the same, BEAUTIFUL.

After the spa, we went to Citylink to have dinner. Initially Baby had planned a fine dining place but I felt like having something simple so we had pasta instead. We went to Shokudo. It's a Japanese pasta and pizza place. Mine pasta wasn't as nice as Baby's, what a disappointment.

So I decided to post Baby's pasta instead...Yummy,Baby promised to take me there again soon...Can't wait to try all the pasta on their menu.

After dinner, we shopped around. Initially I was thinking of going clubbing but changed my mind,we are going to club on the 31 December too.Excessive clubbing is not healthy...haha..We went K-box instead.We sang from 9.45pm to 2-3am...Oh my god, my throat was so sore after that. The bill came up to $60++ for the night...Faint...I guess that's the most expensive karaoke session I ever had...


But we had 2 of this cups for free. Weird thou, because Christmas is already over and they are still giving away Christmas cups.

We met Harn for supper after that. We chatted till 4am in the morning before we left to go back to our hotel room.


We booked a night stay at the Gallery Hotel. The room is so interesting. You can't find the room number on the door instead it is on the floor.


That is what I'm talking about... Cool isn't it?


This year I gave Baby 3 surprises, 1 for every year that we had been together.


Chocolate coated cheesecake

Heart-shaped chocolate with cookies

3rd surprise would be the IQ puzzle. Picture is not ready yet...Promised to post soon.



I enjoyed myself Baby and hope you enjoyed too. Thanks for making me a happy woman. Love you hell lots.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*