Thursday, July 10, 2008

Food tasting at Holiday Inn

My brother future in-laws and my parents... Bel and her forever doting brother Bel and her future sister-in-law Bel and her parentsBel and her loving mummy Mr Prosecutor and Bel
Went for the food tasting at Holiday Inn Atrium with my family and my brother's future in-laws... The food was alright except for the birdnest pumpkin soup. Yucks... But still have to finish it because it's good stuff... :) Anyway... The whole evening was spoilt by a stupid man who couldn't stop talking the whole night. He is so irritating, my goodness... How I wish I could stuff his mouth with my fist to make him shut up. Who cares about topping up extra money for the change of dishes. My parents who are paying don't even mind, so why bother making so many redundant comments. How I wish he can just shut up and eat his food. When Brother asked Baby and me to be his emcees, he made a hell of comments, saying that whether we are up to it, emcee must know how to joke, blah blah blah... I felt like telling him off, "if you are so good you be the emcee of the night lah..." So evil right.... Don't tell me 1 Mr Prosecutor and 1 uni student majoring in communication can't even conquer the whole event? I don't think so... So arrogant, can't stand it...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*