Friday, July 25, 2008

My gown is gorgeous..

Was kind of emotional/upset yesterday that I actually didn't have the mood to blog anything about it. Sorry peeps... Well, I'm feeling so much better already. Had planned to do several stuffs yesterday BUT nothing had been accomplished. Such a disappointment. Was suppose to pack/empty my room for the new furniture, collect my brother's wedding ring from Delfi, run down to my brother's office to get some stuffs, gown fitting for me, buy my Tiffany & Co. bracelet and buy a new set of quilt, quilt cover and bedsheet for my new queen-sized bed. Everything else was accomplished accept for those that were associated with me. I thought it was suppose to be MY day but... Oh well... Should have met Laopo Eileen for dinner instead. Such a waste of my time.

Finally went for my gown fitting today after school, it's HOT... Love the bling bling... Haha... A pity Baby didn't get to see it... Another time Baby, maybe next week ok? This week has been a hectic week for me because of the refurnishing of my room. Now my whole house is in a mess although all the furniture are already fixed, there is still a need for repacking... Had dinner at Merchant Court today. The food was FANTASTIC... And we had 50% discount, credits to my brother who know the manager/captain.

So many things to do this week and the next. First is my brother's "Guo Da Li" on Saturday, my individual presentation on Monday and group research paper cum presentation which is due on Tuesday and Thursday respectively. Have not done anything about my individual presentation yet and our group project is still in progress. AND MY ROOM IS IN A MESS!!! I'm stressed.. Please remind me to breath.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*