Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shopping is my forte

1 exam down and 1 more to go on Monday... Sigh... How I wish all these exams can be over soon... I need a vacation soon...
My cute little white octopus mouse had just died on me... So sad... Suddenly, it just cannot function anymore... I guess it's getting old and cranky... Rest in peace mousie... Bought a new one... It's PINK with Swarovski crystal bling blings... Oh my god... It was love at first sight... The mouse was signalling me to buy it, buy it... So in order to rescue it from the evil salesman, I bought it... Sweet...

And I bought a Hello Kitty desk lamp too... Credits to mummy and Baby(Although it's mummy who bought it for me, Baby just wants his name to be here)... They had been worrying about my eyesight since the light in the living room wasn't bright enough... So tadah... A Hello Kitty desk lamp... Love it... Was love at first sight too... Even though the evil salesman wasn't very helpful at all BUT I still want the lamp by hook or by crook. When I got home, got scolded by Daddy because there is a desk lamp hidden in a corner of the storeroom... Ops... But I still want the Hello Kitty one even if I know I have 1 at home... Haha...

I know, I know... I should be mugging for my second paper instead of SHOPPING but I just can't help it, I need to destress... :)

I bought a pair of Ipanema flip flop yesterday... Credits to Laopo Eileen... Oh my goodness... It's Super Duper COMFORTABLE with bling bling too!!! Sudden urge to buy the other designs as well... I almost bought another pair today BUT Bel must save money... Bel is broke... :(

Finally passed Laopo Eileen back her stuffs and goodness, don't we looked like twins yesterday? Both in slacks, flip flop, hair in pony tail and all pined up and of course not forgetting our signature specs... Had lunch and walked around alittle bit before heading home again to mug. Wish I could have more time... Sigh...

Oh... Not forgetting to introduce Baby new pet arowana, I named it Fiercy because it's so unfriendly and nasty to his new friends... Baby's daddy bought it to replace the old one, Fat Fat which had just passed away a few days ago... Rest in peace, Fat Fat...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*