Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby

Finally, my UOB One Platinum supplementary card is here. Thanks Baby for the pleasant surprise on your birthday(Thought I'm suppose to give you a surprise instead...) Love you tons... Now I can pay simply by waving the card in front of the reader like an ez-link card... So cool...
Met Ivan and Lynette to have dinner at Kushin Bo followed by catching a movie "Wanted". Angelina Jolie is sizzling HOT and I want to learn that bullet move... Oh my god... It's so freaking cool... Overall I think I will give it a 6/10 because I think the storyline wasn't that good. Hated the ending, but other than that it's COOL.... :) Watch it and you will know what I mean...

Will be going to Malaysia over the weekend. Seriously, I can't wait... I need a break NOW... I want to SHOP, EAT and HAVE FUN!!!!

Last but not least, I want to end this entry with...
Happy Birthday Baby!!!
Love you Heaps...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*