Sunday, July 13, 2008

Partying with Laopo

Met up with Laopo Eileen at Dbl O for some cheap drinks on Friday before heading to Velvet to carry on our night. It was fun and we enjoyed ourselves... Looking forward to the next meetup, Laopo...

P.S. Laopo, your stuffs are still with me...
Stay tuned for the pictures....


Had dinner at Din Tai Feng with Ben and Li Ning, they were so fascinated by how I was counting down to the queue number. Can't helped it, I was famished. Other than our own individual mains, we also had 2 baskets of their chilli crab dumplings ( you guys should really try it, it's yummylicious), 1 basket of the normal pork dumplings and 1 basket of yam dumpling. Yes, I was that hungry... :)Watched Hellboy after that with Baby, Sze, Su Ann, Ben, Li Ning, Harn and Suzanne. Give it a 8/10. Lots of actions. Not bad... Mr Hellboy is going to be a Daddy... :)

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*