Friday, February 05, 2010

California Pizza Kitchen/Red Dot Brewhouse

Photobucket
Dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen with Bun. Everytime I patronized them, I would order the Peking Duck pizza and the Jambalaya pasta. These 2 flavors are my favorite flavor because they are very special, unlike the normal tomato sauce or creme sauce base. Feel free to try and let me know how you like them. Sorry no pictures of the food, we were too hungry that we tucked it almost immediately after the food came.

I give them a 4/5 stars.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

California Pizza Kitchen
Forum the Shopping Mall 583 Orchard Road, #01-42, Singapore, 238884
Tel: 65 6836 0110

Photobucket

Attitude problem face. Haha..
Photobucket
After dinner, we head over to Red Dot Brewhouse for a drink with the other 2 Ds. I'm so sorry I was lethargic and moody, was not feeling very well that day. Down with running nose. :( Ended the evening early to go back and rest.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*