Friday, February 19, 2010

Rakuzen/Dbl O

Photobucket
Went to Rakuzen for my favorite Japanese food. Yummy... It was my first time trying their sparkling sake and I fell in love with it. I was initially attracted by the looks of the bottle, it's in pink, so pretty. Now, not only it looks pretty, it taste very nice too. Taste like sparkling juice. :D I want to try their other sake as well.

Introducing Hana-awaka
Photobucket

Enjoying my lovely drink
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Food...
His (Teppanyaki Beef with garlic fried rice)
Photobucket

I'm a food snatcher :p
Photobucket

Mine (Sashimi)
Photobucket

Cod Fish.
Photobucket

After that, we headed off to Dbl O BUT we were greeted with the lion dance troupe. The whole show lasted for almost 45min-1 hour. Goodness. Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*