Saturday, February 06, 2010

Somerset 313

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally checked out Somerset 313, the Zara and Forever21 were HUGE... But I guessed that was the only wow part, the rest were nothing spectacular. Had some really awful and expensive sushi at the basement. I paid $30+ on some sushi which could not even fill my stomach, although they claimed that their sushi are all handmade. A pity I couldn't remember the name of the restaurant. :(

I bought a new casing for my Iphone baby. It only cost me $20. Cheap. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*