Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shashlik Restaurant

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mum is off today and we decided to go to Shashlik Restaurant for dinner. We haven't been there for quite some time. Love their Bosh soup, escargot and the signature Shashlik beef fillet.

Yummy Bosh soup. But Bun didn't really like it.
Photobucket

Enjoying my soup.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoying my escargot
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoying my Shashlik beef fillet, medium done.
Photobucket

Why is there spring onion in my salad? Totally hates it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*