Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Reunion Dinner with my family/Holiday Inn

Photobucket
Had my family reunion dinner at Holiday Inn, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant. I had a great time bonding with my family as well as Sis's family. The food was yummy and Bro managed to change a couple of dishes on the menu. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bro & Sis
Photobucket

Sis's Family
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lou Hei
Photobucket

Shark's fin soup with crab roe
Photobucket

I'm enjoying my shark's fin soup.
Photobucket

Scallops with dried chili and crispy pastry
Photobucket

Deep fried fish with soya sauce
Photobucket

Deep fried crispy chicken
Photobucket

Sliced abalone with mushroom and dried oyster
Photobucket

Lotus leaf rice
Photobucket

My favorite, Mango, pomelo creme
Photobucket

Feeling satisfied. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*