Sunday, May 13, 2007


been so busy lately..havent got any time to blog...lets see what did i do over the weekends...hmm...went to Ooshi and followed by Velvet on friday...with baby and his group of khakis...

saturday we went to watch SPIDERMAN 3...it was not bad...although the critics didnt really agree with me...but i like it...a pity that Harry died...so sad...didnt really expect that...bought some stuffs for my parent...its MOTHER's DAY and my daddy's BIRTHDAY...

today i would be having dinner with baby's family...its his sister's birthday...*faint*

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*