Thursday, May 31, 2007

Power House

Finally went to St. James yesterday with my dear friends Eileen and Val...Val got a butterfly tattoo on her waist, I'm so tempted...But I know Baby will never allow and my parents will never accept.So I've to put that idea aside...

St. James was congested with people.The queue was not insequence and most of the time we wasted was to queue up.Can you imagine at 12.30am we're still in the queue...But I like the music there in Power House...Its a mixture of Retro,Pop and R&B.Most importantly the dance floor is big and the crowd was fun...I hope they will do something about the queue system because it suck...We went back at around 2am,Eileen was feeling tired.Guess she's sick of the queue and stuff because it's really a big turn-off.

Last Saturday's NEW BUY...


Bought these 2 pairs because the ribbon of the pair of heels I was wearing that day came off.Seeing me looking so upset Baby bought me the first pair and the second pair was on sale so he bought me both...

Went to THE STADIUM with Baby and his friends.ShiHang was getting a pair of carbon fibre shoes when I saw the Puma Junior.I'm so amazed by myself.I'm wearing children size.This pair of shoes are meant for kids!!!They cost only $59,half the price of adult shoes...Baby bought it for me too...

When my parents saw my new supply of shoes,they almost fainted.BUT when I told them the price of the Puma shoes they smiled and said GOOD BUY...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*