Tuesday, May 29, 2007

busy week

It was a super busy week for me...Had so many stuffs on hand that needed to be completed...Initially I was bored to death, reason being I am having my holidays now...Envious right??? HaHa...Not really very happy on my side; was stoning at the television/computer for the whole day and wasting my time...

Finally I can't stand it anymore and went to apply for a job.I had nothing much in mind,just wanted do something or at least earn some spare cash for my shopping trip to GuangZhou in July.Now I got a job,its Customer Service Officer at Singapore Power...*Smiles*

I'm so amaze by myself today for doing so many stuffs in one day...All thanks to my darling who drove me around without any complains.He even took half a day leave just to ferry me around...
  1. Did my Medical checkup
  2. Chest X-ray done
  3. Register for my Degree in SIM
  4. Return my scrub uniform to NUH
  5. Book my basic theory test at BBDC
  6. Bowling at East Coast

Thats all I did today...I feel I'm a super woman...But most importantly I really want to thank my darling for his effort.Love you tons

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*