Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Retail Therapy....

went shopping with eileen at Ang Mo Kio Hub yesterday after work...she wanted to purchase some loose powder from red earth...but in the end we got some other stuffs instead... :) we bought some heels from Mondo...so cheap and nice...heehee...

YES...tell me i'm a loony but i'm totally obsessed with heels...i'm fanatical about heels....Trust me, i don't even have a pair of flats except for my working shoes....i fancy this pair of heels because it look so exquisite...Just couldnt take my eyes off them....I almost wanted to get 2 pair at 1 go but Eileen stopped my impulsive behaviour...haha thanks my dear...
.................................................................................



found these 2 products fantastic...the one on the left is Rice Mask from The Face Shop...its a hydrating mask...and it goes very well with The Black Sugar Mask on the right which is suppose to be a scrub...oh god...the scrub is the best scrub i've ever used...its made up of real black sugar...natural product from SKIN FOOD...after scrubbing you will feel that your skin is very smooth...love it...suddenly realise that i've been wearing this nursing uniform for 3 years already. 2 more days to go before i say good bye to this uniform of mine.Time flies,in a blink of an eye i've already graduated...haha...wish me all the best for my future...i'm going to miss all my friends...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*