Monday, May 21, 2007

SPRAINED ANKLE

Friday was my last day at IMH...So happy, wanted to celebrate with Eileen and Val...Initally we wanted to go to St James BUT went M.O.S in the end....Disappointed but its ok...There's always another time...Finally saw James-Eileen's boyfriend...Quite a nice guy I must say...Had a couple of drinks together....We had fun...

Guess I had too many drinks that I cant remember how I sprained my anke...It was so bad that I cant walk properly...Had to stay home during the weekends...So disappointed...Baby brought me to a chinese sensei at Ang Mo Kio...Almost burst out in tears during the whole course of treatment...Its so painful....Now my leg is wrapped in a bandage...

When baby's friends saw me they were so shock and commented that i went to war at M.O.S...Its kind of true in the sense...Everytime I go partying I would have lots of injuries...*shake head* I'm such a klutz...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*