Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I did a good deed!!!

Yep.I did a good deed today..*smile* After class I was totally drained and exhausted.Can't really think logically.Just wanted to head straight home and collapse on my comfortable bed.Board a crowded bus and dashed straight to an empty seat.Just as I was making myself comfortable, I saw an old lady.She looks like my grandma.And...I gave up my seat to her.See, I'm such a sweetie...*laugh*

Was so pissed off with the locker thingy AGAIN....The locker-in-charge told me last week that she had already did something to the locker and that I can use it already.BUT when I went to check on it today its still LOCKED.Called her and demanded an explaination.She claimed that it should not be locked but it is,my dear....*shake head*Insisted that she give me another locker instead...Now my locker is num 456...

Now nothing beats a nice, warm shower before my nap...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*