Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ranting

I'm like SO BORED....Had 7 hours of break today....My gosh...That's a hell of a break.I need my power nap now...I'm used to have my precious nap almost everyday...Now, I'm in the library blogging which tells you what a fruitful day I'm having in school.*shake head*

Had my communication quiz #2 today.Hopefully I will do well for this one....I studied for it ok....Baby can be my witness...*pout*
Was telling Baby how I wish I can be like those "smart" bimbos who only score in their exams.They have nothing to fuss about except for their books...*smile*

I am doing some "online shopping research" lately.My friend and I are planning to do up a website to sell our stuff...Sounds so fun...But I guess we will start the ball rolling by selling some of our 2nd hand stuff...BUT all these will have to wait till our mid-term exam is over...MID-TERM EXAM IS 2 WEEKS LATER... Oh my god....Now i'm getting all stressed up....

P.S. Steffi dear, is time for us to mug.....*cold sweat*

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*