Thursday, September 06, 2007

Utterly disappointed

Was assigned to a locker last week.I had no time to go and take a look at it and also partially because I couldn't be bothered.Finally had time to go and take a peek at it yesterday.Wanted to clean it up abit before putting anything in it..And guess what?Somebody has been using the locker all along,without paying.Damn...Shouldn't have paid for it.I could have just use it for free until somebody chased me away...Haha...So bad...But anyway was kind of unhappy because the locker was locked with a HUGE padlock.Complained to the locker in-charge and she promised to do something about it.Well,have not had the time to go and take a look at it yet,but I hope that person had already move his/her stuffs away.

Baby is sick of his Evolution.

Honda Civic Type R UK version
Honda Civic Type R Japan Version
MRS
Recently Baby is having a huge headache on what car to buy,what color etc, etc...Was considering the HONDA civic type R Japan version or the UK version or MRS.Personally I prefered the UK version compared to the Japan version because it looks better and its a 2 door car...But the sound system is in-build and can't be changed.What a pity...As for the Japan version,it's a 4 door car and probably the sound system can be changed.Tests shown that the Japan version is faster...But if the car is for myself then I will definately choose the MRS...Its so nice....But its a slow car...What a pity...But who knows Baby might just buy the MRS because its so cool...Haha

Sign**Guess most probably baby will get the Japan version.Now the 2nd headache is what color to get...They only produce 3 colors,blue,white and silver.And only the white and silver has red seats which is exclusive to TYPE R...I didn't like silver so...Only left with WHITE....Haha...But if white is out of stock,THEN MRS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MRS is toyota.. =)

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*