Sunday, September 02, 2007

Blessed.

Mummy gave me a nice big present for my new school term-a brand new 12 inch laptop.I was flying high when she agreed on getting me one.We went to the Comex show at Suntec Conventional Hall.The whole place was packed with people and there were so many choices to choose from.
Although my old laptop is still in good working condition,but its too bulky to bring it around.It is a 15 inch Toshiba laptop.I wanted a smaller and lighter one so that it's more convenient to bring it out. I'm so Happy...
Thanks Mummy,I feel so blessed to be your daughter.You shower me with lots of love and try your very best to provide me with whatever I want or need.Whatever I want you will try to buy it for me even though its expensive and you know that I actually don't need it.
I may sound very spoilt but....who cares....I'm spoilt by my MUMMY.Love you tons...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*