Saturday, September 15, 2007

A series of interesting events

Today there was a Channel U variety programme held in my school-Hey Gorgeous.It's a normination show for hunks and babes.Was browsing through all the participants pictures during my break and I was like "OH GOSH" He/She definately need to lose some weight before considering to join this contest.So mean right....Steffi even commented that one of the guy participant looks like a 'chicken rice seller'.That was really funny...

Discovered something interesting recently.I can't believe that my oversized brother is playing with TAMAGOTCHI...*shake head*Is he having 2nd childhood???He was like so proud of it when I asked him about that 2 little "egg" of his...Oh no....They even had names-Miki and Shitty...

Brother went to the bank today and brought this back home.I think it's a free gift from POSB to encourage people to save money.This gadget is so cool,it can set the amount of money you want to save during a specific period of time.When you want to withdraw money from the cashbox,you will need the security card and pin number.After the withdrawal,this gadget will indicate the amount left in the cashbox.And everytime you make a withdraw or deposit,it gives out a KA-CHING sound...It's like a mini ATM...That's like SO COOL...Thanks bro for giving it to me.Guess he saw me eyeing on it and giving him non-verbal cues...Haha.

Saw this scribbled on the lift the other day,so inconsiderate...I guess the owner/tenant of the flat must have borrowed money from loansharks...*shake head*

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*