Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My virgin trip to Ngee Ann Poly

Met Val yesterday for dinner at NYDC holland village.It's nice to meet up with some old friends once in awhile to let them know that they are not forgotten and of course also to catch up with them.Can't remember when was the last time I went out with her.It was a long long time ago...A pity Eileen couldn't turn up...She had something on...We chatted about what's going on in our lives,the changes and the ups and downs.It's scary to hear from them the stress they are getting from their work...Thank goodness I wasn't in their shoes,at least not for now...

I'm so stressed up with schoolwork.Been having neverending quizes and they are all graded...Goodness....History of communications,models...I can't remember everything.Tomorrow I would be having Computer Science quiz...*Faintz*Its such a dry topic...Incomplete projects...*Faintz*

My course mates and I went Ngee Ann Polytechnic for lunch today.It's just next to my school.So convenient and the food is so freaking CHEAP!!!$2.80 for fish and chips...Can you believe that?In my school I think we'll have to pay double the price...Ngee Ann Poly is huge and they have many nice places to chill out...I love the library,its ZEN...I like it....
Was complaining to my friends about the lack of facilities in our school.There's no gym,pool or any places for us to spend our time.Especially with all the long breaks,we don't know what to do during the break.So as for me,I would go back home and return to school again for the next lesson.I had to take 8 bus trips in total for the day...Sounds really absurd but its true...Furthermore we paid so much for our school fees....What the hell....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a slutty pose you have. totally a slut i guess.

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*