Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 is over, how did you guys celebrate?

I went St James with Baby and friends. We had a hell of a time. This year's celebration is so much cheaper then the year before. In year 2006, each of us paid $70 for entrance fee but this year, we got in for FREE... The year before, we went to New Asia Bar and for the 2007 celebration we went to St James, different standard but I still enjoyed. We had so many drinks that I can't remember...*shake head* I was a bad girl that night...haha
My 2008 Resolution
  • study hard and score better grades
  • save more money
  • lose a few inches
  • spend more time with my love ones
  • enjoy my life to the fullest

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*