Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sorry people for all the late entries, was really busy with school since class has started. But nevertheless I will still update you guys with what's happening...


18 January 2008


Baby and I went to Jay Chou's concert and it also happened to be his birthday...Can you believe it? It was so cool... Jay had always been my idol because he is so talented and everything... This is the second time that I went for his concert. The last time was 3 years ago...

It's so difficult to get the tickets. Thanks Baby for all the hard work...

Dinner at Brewerkz near the indoor stadium. The food was fantastic...

Queuing up to get in...We were still very early but look at the crowd....

My 2 big luminous stick...Awaiting for the concert to start...

Freebie...I LOVE YOU JAY...

Just a few snapshots of the concert... He is damn good... VIP : Nan Quan Ma Ma... Laura voice is superb...

Take a look at the crowd, this is what I call HIGH...

The contented look on my face tells you that I'm very happy and I enjoyed myself. Was screaming my lungs out and waving my 2 luminous stick frantically. Guess the people around me was irritated except for Baby who was so amused by me...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*