Thursday, January 10, 2008

Went to Mambo Night at Zouk yesterday with my dearest Eileen. The music was great but the crowd suck... Haha... It was totally packed and we had to squeeze like a sardine almost everywhere we go. The people just won't give way and they would knock into you and not be apologetic about it, that's how rude those people were. There was this particular GUY dancing like a complete lunatic and his butt was shaking like a faulty vibrator, bumping into everyone around him...*roll eyes* And of course not forgetting COUPLES making out at the dance floor... Oh please... Get a room or something...*shake head*
Most importantly, I was upset with the management of Zouk. Now, if we join the Velvet or Zouk queue, we can't go into Phuture. In order to go into Phuture, we had to join the Phuture queue or we have to be a member of Zouk. It's just so irritating, because Phuture is forever full so no matter how long we queue we could never get inside. What the hell... As for Velvet, I pay a higher cover charge so I expect to go into all 3 places but apparently that's not the case... I'm so disappointed...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*