Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Last Saturday, my university buddies and some of their partners had a steamboat session at "Tian De Lai" restaurant in Bugis. Well...What can I say? The service suck whole time. Why would I say that?

  • The waiter wasn't attentive and we had a really hard time trying to get their attention.

  • The food never come until we threatened to leave

  • The food that we ordered didn't come but instead those that we didn't came twice
It was quite bad BUT the food did come in the end, but it was like after an hour plus and we were furious. The food was not bad, especially the 'Special meatball' (At least I know Steffi LOVES it. Haha)

After that, we went TCC to chill. It's such a nice and cosy place. A pity Jiamin and her partner left early...

I had a great time that evening, all thanks to my university buddies. Without you guys, my life in school would be BORING.... Love you guys tons




Met up with my dearest women, Eileen and Val for coffee yesterday. Finally, we exchanged our late Christmas presents BUT my dear Val forgot to bring ours... But it ok... The next time alright... :) I had a enjoyable time yesterday. We chatted, bitched, gossipped and I was never sicked of it...

Eileen is tendering her resignation soon and going back to school... She is going to take her Degree in Nursing Full-time... Cool... Soon, I will be able to catch up with her more often... I'm looking forward to it, I felt so lonely without you guys...

Val is also considering taking her Degree in Nursing Part-time... Cool

I'm really very happy for them because THEY ARE MY DARLINGS... Study is always the BEST... Can't wait for you guys to go back to school...

Now, now.... I need to thank James for this really cute puppy toothbrush holder


And of course, not forgetting my dearest Eileen for this piece of really pretty lingerie with bling bling on the straps. You know how interesting? Initially, I wanted to get it when I first saw it the other time but I had to control myself because I need to concentrate on getting presents for other people instead. After that, I conveniently forgot all about until yesterday when I opened my present and I saw this. It is such a pleasant surprise. Thanks darling. I'll promise to wear it with my matching undies...Haha

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*