Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sorry for the late update... Was so busy with schoolwork... Anyway, here it goes, don't get a shock of your life.... Went to Bangkok with Baby and his family for the weekend before school starts, wanted to give myself a break... Getting ready to go to the airportMy boarding pass to BangkokAwaiting for my flight SQ970On the flight,getting excitedThe sky is too beautiful to be trueBaby's sister...Don't they look alike?Lunch on the plane, sausage and omelette. Not very appetizingBaby and Me waiting for the coach to go to the hotelAn interesting sight, a BMW Z4 driving on the streets. The air in Bangkok is so polluted, wonder why he still drive with his roof down

We had him for lunch. Yummy.Had a haircut in Takashi Tokyo hair salon in Thailand. Had a communication breakdown, the stylist blow dry my hair straight instead.*shake head*Baby's sister and Me after our manicure and pedicure session.After a long day for SHOPPING.... I'm exhausted.Little elephant in our hotel.My dinner on the plane, chicken chop.YummyMy 1st friend when I touch down Singapore.

Alright, that is how I spend my Bangkok trip. As for details, it's so much to say so I'll just give it a pass. All I can say is SHOPPING IN BANGKOK IS DIRT CHEAP!!!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*