Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bel Bel's Holiday...

~THE UPDATED VERSION~
Let me tell you how pampered my dog, Junior's life is, I suspect that he was born a prince in his previous life or something. He doesn't need to work or study, all he does everyday is eat, sleep and poop. Goodness, what a life... And for your information, he is super spoilt... He throws tantrum when he doesn't get his way, he would pee all over the place when nobody is at home to accompany him, hide behind the person who dotes him the most(ME) when he is in trouble and whines when he wants something... Oh my god... Every morning, he would have breakfast with mummy before coming into my room to continue his beauty sleep. Junior will wake me up with a gentle "Woof" to ask me to carry him onto the bed. Mind you, he only sleeps beside me and not at the foot of the bed.*Shake head* When he is asleep, no matter how I toss and turn, kick my blanket or nudge him, he will not get up but instead peep at me with the corner of his eyes and go back to sleep again. But if he is awake and wants you to get up, he would pound on EVERY part of you and "attack" your face... Naughty Naughty....
Went shopping with my darling Eileen yesterday. It was a blast. Cam-whore as usual... Took many crappy pictures...
What are you doing my dear.....Heehee...

Cheese....

Had lunch/dinner at New York New York and we had a free complementary onion rings to go along with our buffalo chicken pizza and spaghetti vongole. Yummy... Getting into the feel...Being emotional??? Nah... Just sniffing away...The K Queens

After that we went to k-box to sing to our fill... Wahaha... The student package that we took include nuggets, mushroom balls, fries, chips, nuts and free flow of drinks... AH~I love being a student...

The leftovers...

We were like totally stuffed from the heavy meal we had previously that we didn't really touch the food anyway, what a waste... I know, I know the kids in Africa is starving but we are wasting food here, but we didn't have a choice.*Innocent look* Heehee... After that we proceeded to New Asia Bar, our favourite hangout place. When was the last time we went there? Can't really recall... And Dbl O after that...

Enjoying the breathtaking view with a glass a lychee martini in our hands... Perfect combination... A pity we can't capture the beautiful scenery at the back... It's alright we shall go back there SOON...

Dbl O... Goodness we even barged into the gents because we just didn't want to queue in the ladies... Nature's call... Heehee... I just love my Laopo so much... Did so many crazy stuffs with her... Haha...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*