Saturday, May 17, 2008

Holidays well spent...



Was looking around for the "perfect" dressmaker to make my "Perfect" dress for my brother's wedding yesterday. But to my disappointment, all of the dressmakers that I googgled charge a skyhigh price for making dresses. The cheapest one that I could find was $500 onwards for a SIMPLE dress... I need to make 2 dresses, 1 for my brother's wedding and the other for my cousin's wedding... Stressed...

After that, we went to Baby's meetup organized by Mike... Gary's red Ferrari and Ah Dee's Honda S2000 is so nice.... My dream car would be a 2 seater sports car, it must be fast, convertable and sleek... *Hint Hint Baby...* Although to me, money is not everything BUT there are certain things that I want to accomplish in my life. So I must work hard towards my goals...

Ordered a new handphone from Samsung, had been eyeing on it for quite sometime but didn't get it because I got my HTC touch instead. Next week, I will be able to get my hands on it(unless I suddenly change my mind)... Can't wait... It is going to be my "spare" phone for going out/partying because it is so tiny and sleek...

Met up with Eileen Laopo for some partying session at St. James. It was the very first time that we actually stepped into Dragonfly because usually the queue would be horrendous, but yesterday there was no queue at all... We actually find that the deco in Dragonfly is quite unique and interesting, the music was not too bad EXCEPT when the band starts to sing their stupid canto-pop songs... Oh my god... Totally turn off for me... Half the time I couldn't understand a word of what they are singing... Not that I don't want to support my secondary school senior, Charlie and Sly but it is really quite sucky... Saw my friend, Grace and Val's ex-boyfriend Ivan there too... Goodness, Ivan was totally wasted while Eileen and I was totally sober even after 2 jugs of alcohol... He keep ranting on and on over something we totally couldn't understand... Oh well... It was a good laugh thou...
Eileen: Gal we have upgraded... After 2 jugs we are still so sober...
Bel: Ya... I feel like as if I didn't drink anything alcohol loh.
Eileen: Next time we will need more then 2 jugs
Bel: Oh god... We are going to drink ourselves broke soon man... *Roll eyes*

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*